Everyone of
us know who Mona Lisa is, or maybe not who Mona Lisa is for it’s still a
mystery for everyone of us but instead the painting with the name ‘Mona Lisa’.
Mona Lisa means lady-like, modest, those kind of images. Mona Lisa was painted
by Leonardo Da Vinci during the old times. It wasn’t that famous at first but
after it was bought and was seen by the whole world, it became really popular.
But in reality, Mona Lisa’s still a mystery, no one knows who the person Mona
Lisa came from, even though many researched on the whereabouts about Mona Lisa,
it’s still a mystery that can’t be solved.
Pretty much all of us, including me, never
thought there would so much story and drama behind Mona Lisa’s smile. Because
everyone was excessively intrigued on who that person really was, they made assumptions
to where Mona Lisa has the same personality of being lady-like. They made
assumptions that Mona Lisa was the princess, yes the princess for I don’t
remember the name of that specific princess. Others even said that Mona Lisa
was the painter itself. What you can’t express to others, you put it into art.
Many other people were intrigued on Mona Lisa’s mystic smile, it’s like you can
feel many emotions in this smile that can’t be explained if you don’t study it
well.
I never knew this could be this
peculiar. All I know was Mona Lisa is a very famous paint, painted by a famous
painter. Though I really love arts, and if I continue doing this to the future,
I think I should know more on some histories of paintings, painters and such in
order to create a magnificent masterpiece the same as Mona Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment